ISC Cassava

Average yield 60-80 tons fresh cassava tubers per hectare







Monday, February 15, 2010

How can you be sure we have the best cassava variety



Ask any of our dedicated farmers and cassava plantation owners in the region. Our R&D team rides technology’s edge, bringing innovation for high yield cassava harvesting. Established in 2007, PT Bioenergy Bumi Hidayah focused on modern technology cassava cultivation method. Indonesian Superb Cassava (I-Cassava) variety or locally named “Darul Hidayah” is aimed for massive feedstock production supply for Cassava chips, Tapioca starch, Modified Cassava Flour, Food products, Animal feed, Bio-ethanol, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and other industrial products in increasing extent. I-Cassava variety has achieved tremendous yield on an average of up to 60 ~80 tons of fresh cassava tubers with population density of 5.500 plants per hectare area. Our high yield cassava production surely will perform and provide best solution for both competitiveness and profitability.
As Biofuel production is expanding rapidly all over the world, and to address the food security issue, “I-Cassava”variety as renewable energy crop is the answer to future business opportunity “Green Investment”, endeavor prosperity of society.

5 comments:

  1. I would like to purchase ISC cassava variety for planting in Cambodia. Please tell me how to proceed. My email kosona@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to purchase isc cassava variety for planting in bolivia please email details and price to my email moniquemontero@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have available excellent Cassava varities to offer .Just email us at liza.lohans@yahoo.com for more information

      Delete
  3. I would like to purchase isc cassava variety for planting in Kamerun please email details and price to my email pantou@hotmail.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to purchase the ISC cassava variety for planting in RD Congo. Please tell me how to proceed. My email netexpressline@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete